Sewing our Sanity

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bird Nest Necklace

Dear Emily,

I'll have to try that men's shirt and tie refashion. I have a pink tie I bought at Goodwill some time ago to make a tie snake with but have not gotten around to it. It would make a great tie for this top!

When Gabe and I went out to get the mail after his nap this afternoon, I was just expecting the usual boring Monday mail. The usual junk was in the mailbox but there was also a package on the porch below. Thank you! What a great surprise! Gabe was tickled with the Potty Elmo doll. Somehow he knew exactly what it did but refused to try on his own potty. Ugh!
http://www.amazon.com

I am so glad you found Caroline's hat and she was happy to see it in the package with Elmo! I was sure it was lost last summer. I will have to send you an updated picture of her in it. I'll take a new picture of her in it but here is an old one I found from two years ago. 


You need to send me the pattern. I know a couple of new babies who could use a hat like these. They are so unique!


While looking for a picture of her in the hat, I found this:



And this:
   


{Sorry, I got sidetracked on Memory Lane...}

I love what you sent me in the package with Potty Elmo, in this little blue box...






 Perfect "Mom" jewelry! I love, love, love it! Thanks! XOXOXO

Love,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment