Sewing our Sanity

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flowers and Pots

While Emily and her pirate offspring were swashbuckling, my offspring and I were at our parents' house.
We had a great visit, the kids always love seeing their grandparents, and they had fun playing with friends next door.
Anthony and Gabe with their friend Emmett in the tree house.

What is that coming out of Caroline's friend Carmen's shoulder?

Did you know the blue icing on cupcakes stains?

 Near our parents' house there are several small nurseries that have terrific plants and prices. (I got a beautiful hanging basket for $16!) I went with plans to stock up and stock up I did.







This week the weather is going to be mostly perfect for being out in the garden. Since I plan to be outside much of the time planting my loot, I have another project going on with my favorite 2-year-old.
He doesn't know what's in store for him yet...

No, that is not the latest in garden pottery or statuary. My favorite 2-year-old is going to be potty trained. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment